βeat ξm μp Forum Index

βeat ξm μp
Mario Kart Wii - Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Scorpion King: Rise Of A Warrior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    βeat ξm μp Forum Index -> Introduction -> Results
Previous topic :: Next topic  
quenbyamy

PostPosted: Sat 21 May - 01:26 (2016)    Post subject: The Scorpion King: Rise Of A Warrior Reply with quote

The Scorpion King: Rise Of A Warrior > bit.ly/1YJYYVL

Production...notes[edit]Full...Review…......August...28,...2008...Joe...Leydon...Variety...Top...Critic...Lightly...entertaining...but...forgettable...B-actioner...best...described...as...JASON...AND...THE...ARGONAUTS...meets...HERCULES:...THE...LEGENDARY...JOURNEYSWith...youth...friends,...the...resourceful...Greek...Pollux...and...various...mercenary...warriors,...he...embarks...on...a...daring...quest...to...obtain...a...legendary...sword...from...Sargon's...magical...ally,...the...war-goddess...Astarte^."The.Scorpion.King.2:.Rise.of.a.Warrior.Brings.the.Fight.to.DVD.and.Blu-Ray.on.August.19th"Sargon's..Defeat..Astarte..orders..Sargon..to..get..her..sword..back..for..her,..and..he..requests..for..more..powers,..she..accepts..in..exchange..for..the.."Ultimate..Sacrifice"..and..places..a..drop..of..blood..on..his..head,..in..which..markings..formAri...(who...was...hiding...under...a...table...writing...out...the...what...he...was...watching)...picks...up...the...swordDirector:..Stephen..Sommers..Stars:..Hugh..Jackman,..Kate..Beckinsale,..Richard..Roxburgh..Edit..Cast..Cast..overview,..first..billed..only:..Michael..Copon..Mathayus..ignores..this..and..engages..in..a..giant..fight..with..Sargon,..instructing..the..children..to..do..battle,..in..order..to..receive..the..training..of..a..Black..Scorpion——.Average.Rating:.N/A.Reviews.Counted:.4.Fresh:.1.Rotten:.3.No.Top.Critics.Tomatometer.score.yetWhat...a...wasteThe...oil...and...water...begin...to...flow...through...statues...into...the...city,...which...is...then...set...on...fireOn.the.way,.they.fall.into.a.cell.and.are.surrounded.by.men.left.as.sacrifices.for.the.MinotaurReviewed...by...vic-232...1.../...10...Dumb...dee...dumb...dumb...Even...if...you...thought..."Beastmaster"...was...great...drama,...you'll...STILL...think...Scorpion...King...2...is...dreadfulMathayus...forces...himself...through...to...Sargon...and...meets...his...father,...who...turns...out...to...be...Sargon...in...disguise,...Sargon...disarms...Mathayus...and...begins...to...fight...him...to...the...deathWhen..he..returns..as..a..Black..Scorpio,..Sargon..has..bloodily..seized..the..throne..and..demands..cruel..proof..of..blind..loyaltyClose...What...is...the...Tomatometer™?...The...Tomatometer...rating...–...based...on...the...published...opinions...of...hundreds...of...film...and...television...critics...–...is...a...trusted...measurement...of...movie...and...TV...programming...quality...for...millions...of...moviegoersCast[edit]Mathayus..impales..the..Scorpion..King..Sargon..with..the..Sword..of..DamoclesAstarte..tries..to..send..Layla..to..hell,..but..Mathayus..frees..her,..and..they..all..escape..to..the..human..realmClose.Log.In.to.Rotten.Tomatoes.Log.in.with.Facebook.OR.Log.In.Forgot.your.password?.Don't.have.an.account?.Sign.up.here.And...I...fight...for...what...you've...corruptedHD.movies.at.the.smallest.file.sizeWas..this..review..helpful..to..you?..Yes..No..Review..this..title....See..all..51..user..reviews..Message..Boards..Recent..Posts..Laugh..at..me..if..you..must,..but..I..liked..it..legendaryjourneys..100..things..i..learned..from..Scorpion..King..2..Supaman1..Not..to..be..rascist..butHe.then.takes.this.opportunity.to.attack.his.guard.and.eventually.Sargon.himself,.using.one.of.the.guard's.spearsA..fellow..traveller,..Greek..poet..Aristophanes..(Ari),..tells..Mathayus..and..Layla..that..the..Spear..only..kills..Egyptian..creatures,..but..the..Sword..of..Damocles..will..workInteresting,...and...cool...character.Hi-Def...DigestAmazon.Affiliates.Amazon.Video.Watch.Movies.&TV.Online.Prime.Video.Unlimited.Streamingof.Movies.&.TV.Amazon.Germany.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.Italy.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.France.Buy.Movies.onDVD.&.Blu-ray.Amazon.India.Buy.Movie.andTV.Show.DVDs.DPReview.DigitalPhotography.Audible.DownloadAudio.Books.After.the.first.three.minutes.I.wanted.to.bash.my.own.head.into.a.brick.wall!!.THIS.IS.THE.FIRST.MOVIE.I.HAVE.EVER.SEEN.THAT.WAS.SO.INCREDIBLY.HORRIBLE.I.HAD.TO.COMMENT.ABOUT.IT.ON.THIS.OR.ANY.OTHER.SITE f5880b0734

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 21 May - 01:26 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    βeat ξm μp Forum Index -> Introduction -> Results All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation